All of our designs come with our Commercial License which allows you to use them for both personal and small business use on physical items/products.
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Limited physical projects for commercial use to be sold to your customers up to 250 times.
- Use of any individual design to make up to 250 physical products for craft fairs and/or online..
- Printing and selling physical products such as tee shirts, mugs, etc.
- Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
Additional Licensing Required:
- Print on demand services, like RedBubble or Amazon Merch. You can sell them on print on demand sites but must purchase an additional license first. That license can be found here.
- Making and selling sublimation transfers, screen print transfers, waterslides, etc. to sell to your customers requires an additional license. Please purchase that license here.
- Creating ANY FORM of digital product to sell/distribute which consists of ANY element downloaded/purchased from us.
- Modifying a design into a new design to avoid purchasing another design. (For example, cropping out text to add your own. Please purchase the standalone element if you want to make versions with your own text.)
- Sharing the design anywhere in its full high resolution form.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products. This includes Facebook groups and Google Drives. You can share the links to the products to purchase, but not the actual files themselves.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
Design Elements and Backgrounds:
- Only products within the Backgrounds Category, or labeled with the words "Background" in the title, CAN BE USED IN DIGITAL DESIGNS. If they are not in the Backgrounds Category, then the main rules apply and they cannot be used in new digitals.
- Backgrounds cannot be sold digitally as-is. They must be combined with other new elements and/or text to be transformed into something new.
- Backgrounds must be layered with the new elements or cropped in a way that the original element cannot be easily extracted from the new design. Please make into new shapes or layer with text or flowers, etc.
- They must be flattened so it cannot be extracted by the end user after purchasing. You may NOT sell an editable file like an AI or PSD file where the original element is on it's own layer for the end user to open and pull it out. Please flatten the file before selling.
- If you are unsure, please ask!
Images to Gauge Interest:
You MAY use my product images to share with your customers to gauge interest in a design. I ask that you either keep my branding on the photo or add your own so the images are not stolen and passed around. You may not use my photos for your actual product images. Only to share with customers as examples (your Facebook page or group is allowed). If you want to actually sell items on Etsy, Website, etc. please use your own photo or mockup. If you have additional questions please contact me at email@example.com or 757-296-0278.